- Manager's Messages
- Community Update – 9/16/16
Community Update – 9/16/16
Posted By kdub on September 16, 2016
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Garage Power Washing – scheduled for September 20th (North side) and September 21st (South side). Please have cars moved prior to 8:30a.m. We ask that oil pans on the garage floor also be moved. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
- Painting – some interior painting will take place on Tuesday, September 20th, wet paint signs will be used. Please use caution around wet paint. If a door is propped open during this time we ask that you do not shut the door to allow paint to dry.
- Window Cleaning – scheduled for October 24th – 27th. More details and a map will be provided soon.
- Library Cleaning – The 2nd Floor is our Community Library. The Columbia Armoire is dedicated to Paperbacks and the India Armoire is dedicated to Hardback books. It is that time again to empty the paperback book armoire on Columbia. If you would like a book please take it by October 15th. We will be donating any leftover books on October 21st.
** Please note, if your home is leased you may want to forward this communication to your tenant. You may also provide your tenants or property managers email address to Management in order to add them on the email blast list.