Community Update – 11/23/2016
Posted By kdub on November 23, 2016
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
1. Thanksgiving Holiday, November 24th – as a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors. Vendors may work on Friday, November 25th.
2. Staff Hours for the Thanksgiving Holiday – Management office will be closed on 11/24 and 11/25. Call 1-800-400-2284 for a maintenance emergency. Amada (Janitorial) will be off on 11/24.
Dean (Building Engineer) will be off on 11/25.
3. Palm Tree Pruning – will take place on Monday, November 28th.
4. Painting – some interior painting will take place on Tuesday, November 29th, wet paint signs will be used. Please use caution around wet paint. If a door is propped open during this time we ask that you do not shut the door to allow paint to dry.
5. Budget Mailer – the 2017 budget will be mailed by the end of the month. Please take time to review the budget and its enclosures.
6. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
** Please note, if your home is leased you may want to forward this communication to your tenant. You may also provide your tenants or property managers email address to Management in order to add them on the email blast list.