- Manager's Messages
- Community Update – 12/16/2016
Community Update – 12/16/2016
Posted By amadueno on December 16, 2016
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
1. Christmas Trees –the elevator pads will be in place over the weekend of December 17th and 18th in order to allow transport of trees. Please use elevators that are padded to transport trees. In order to help eliminate excess debris we ask that trees are bagged or wrapped when transporting them.
2. Package Pick up – please attempt to retrieve packages as they arrive. During the holidays the room becomes extremely full and it can be difficult to maneuver around to retrieve other items.
3. New Association Website – Action Property Management has recently revamped the Association’s website, giving it a new look and making it more user friendly. The website address is still www.watermarkcondos.org Please visit the updated site.
4. 2017 Association Dues – Please note that there is a slight increase in Association dues for 2017. Therefore, please make any necessary changes if you have signed up for auto debit or bank pay. If you have signed up on Vivo for automatic deductions the correct amount will automatically be withdrawn, no action is necessary.
** Please note, if your home is leased you may want to forward this communication to your tenant. You may also provide your tenants or property managers email address to Management in order to add them on the email blast list.