- Manager's Messages
- Community Update – 1/13/17
Community Update – 1/13/17
Posted By amadueno on January 13, 2017
1. Martin Luther King Jr. Day, January 16th – as a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors. Management office will remain open this day.
2. Marble Floor Polishing – scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday, January 17th and 18th during the night. The marble area will be closed.
3. Quarterly Fire Alarm Testing – scheduled for Thursday, January 26th 10:00am – 10:15am. Residents and pets should be prepared, the bell will ring for 1-3 minutes.
4. Painting – some interior painting will take place on Tuesday, January 24th, wet paint signs will be used. Please use caution around wet paint. If a door is propped open during this time we ask that you do not shut the door to allow paint to dry.
5. Jetting of Horizontal Pipes – (1/31, 2/2, 2/7, 2/9) please save the date to move your car on the day your parking area will be jetted. No water shut offs will be approved on these dates.
6. 2017 Directory Books – are available to be picked up at the Security Desk. Please stop by and pick up your copy today.
** Please note, if your home is leased you may want to forward this communication to your tenant. You may also provide your tenants or property managers email address to Management in order to add them on the email blast list.