- Manager's Messages
- Community Update – 4/21/17
Community Update – 4/21/17
Posted By amadueno on April 22, 2017
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Garage Drainpipe Replacement – this project continues through May. Water may be cut off to limited areas during this process, and some cars may need to be moved. We will post water shut off notices 48 hours in advance, and we will notify you if your vehicle(s) needs to be moved.
- Initial Jeld-Wen Window Repairs – scheduled for April 24th and April 28th. If you are scheduled for Monday, April 24th you have already received a separate email. If you are on the schedule for Friday, April 28th you will be receiving a separate email soon.a. We anticipate all jamb liner repairs will be completed on these dates.b. Measurements will be taken on these days for window seal failures. The glass will be ordered and installation will be scheduled at a future date.c. Plantation shutters must be removed and any furniture in front of windows affected must be moved in order for window repairs to take place.
- Quarterly Fire Sprinkler and Annual Fire Alarm Testing – scheduled for Thursday, April 27th at 10am. Residents and pets should be prepared, the bell will ring for 10-15 minutes.
- Window Cleaning – re-scheduled for May 15th – 19th, due to window repairs. More detailed information to follow soon.