- Manager's Messages
- Community Update – 6/19/17
Community Update – 6/19/17
Posted By amadueno on June 19, 2017
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
1. Lobby Door Painting – scheduled Tuesday, June 27th.
Painting of the lobby doors/casings will take place as follows:
The India side will be closed from 8:30am-1:00pm.
The Columbia side will be closed from 1:00pm-5pm.
Please use caution near the fresh paint. Thank you!
2. Gym Hand Weights – If any miscellaneous hand weights belong to you, please stop by the Security Desk to retrieve them. Unclaimed weights will be donated on July 3rd.
3. Jeld-Wen Window Repairs – week of July 10th – July 14th. Those units affected will be contacted directly with more information.
4. Manager Vacation – Audrey will be on vacation from 7/13 – 7/24.
5. Marble Floor Polishing – scheduled for Wednesday, July 26th during the night. Please use caution during this time.
6. 5th Floor Bathroom Tile – will be cleaned on Thursday, July 27th during the night. The bathrooms will be closed during this time.
7. Community Room – the stone tables will be cleaned on Thursday, July 27th during the night. The tables will need to dry, please do not use the tables for 24 hours.
8. Mandatory Fire Inspection – scheduled Thursday, July 27th.
** Please note, if your home is leased you may want to forward this communication to your tenant. You may also provide your tenants or property managers email address to Management in order to add them on the email blast list.