Community Update – 7/7/17
Posted By amadueno on July 10, 2017
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Jeld-Wen Window Repairs – week of July 10th – July 14th. Those units affected have been contacted directly. Please note there will be some repairs that require a boom lift and the Columbia Entrance will be temporarily closed on Tuesday, July 11th to allow for repairs.
- Manager Vacation – Audrey will be on vacation from 7/13 – 7/24.
- Marble Floor Polishing – scheduled for Wednesday, July 26th during the night. Please use caution during this time.
- 5th Floor Bathroom Tile – will be cleaned on Thursday, July 27th during the night. The bathrooms will be closed during this time.
- Community Room – the stone tables will be cleaned on Thursday, July 27th during the night. The tables will need to dry, please do not use the tables for 24 hours.
- Mandatory Fire Inspection – scheduled Thursday, July 27th.