Community Update – 7/12/17
Posted By on July 12, 2017
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Manager Vacation – Audrey will be on vacation from 7/13 – 7/24. If you experience an after-hours emergency please call Community Care 1-800-400-2284 for assistance. For other assistance during my absence please contact Erika Smith, Regional Supervisor at email@example.com.
- Marble Floor Polishing – scheduled for Wednesday, July 26th during the night. Please use caution during this time.
- 5th Floor Bathroom Tile – will be cleaned on Thursday, July 27th during the night. The bathrooms will be closed during this time.
- Community Room – the stone tables will be cleaned on Thursday, July 27th during the night. The tables will need to dry, please do not use the tables for 24 hours.
- Mandatory Fire Inspection – scheduled Thursday, July 27th.