Community Update – 10/6/17
Posted By amadueno on October 9, 2017
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Columbus Day, October 9th – as a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors.
- Plant Pesticide Application – scheduled for October 10th. Please use caution with your pets.
- Board Meeting Reminder – October 10th at 6:00 PM in the 5th Floor Community Room.
- Manager Out of Office – Audrey will be out from 10/11 – 10/13. If you experience an after-hours emergency please call Community Care 1-800-400-2284 for assistance. For other assistance during my absence please contact Erika Smith, Regional Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Window Cleaning – scheduled for October 16th – 20th, please remember to remove your screens prior to this date.
- Fire Sprinkler Repairs – scheduled for October 23rd – 27th, you should have received a letter if your unit is in need of repairs. If your unit is leased, please communicate the date of repairs to your tenant.