Community Update – 10/20/17
Posted By amadueno on October 20, 2017
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Fire Sprinkler Repairs – scheduled for October 23rd – 27th, if your unit is leased, please communicate the date of repairs to your tenant. Someone must be present during the time of the repair. If you are not home during your scheduled day, the make-up day will be Monday, October 30th.
- Building Security – Please do not let vendors or package delivery personnel into the building. Please direct them to the Security Desk. Please call Security at 619-236-0152 if you are followed in by a stranger.
- Chute Cleaning – scheduled for November 8th from 8:30am to 3:00pm. Please do not use trash chutes during this time.
- Veterans Day, is Friday, November 10th – As a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors.
- Marble Floor and Elevator Cabs Strip & Seal – scheduled for November 13th – 17th, during the night. Please use caution when stepping onto the floor.