Community Update – 11/12/17
Posted By amadueno on November 12, 2017
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Board Meeting Reminder – November 14th at 6:00PM in the 5th Floor Community Room.
- Elevator Refinish – we are refinishing the brass in the elevators November 13th – 16th.
- Marble Floor and Elevator Cabs Strip & Seal – scheduled for November 13th – 17th, during the night. Please use caution when stepping onto the floor.
- Water Shut Off – due to some pipe repairs the entire building water will be shut off on November 15th from 9am-2pm.
- Building Security – Please be extra careful when entering the building through the front lobby doors and/or the garage entrance and do not grant strangers, vendors, or delivery people access into the building. All vendors and delivery people must check in at the Security Desk. Please call Security at 619-236-0152 if you are followed in by someone.