- Manager's Messages
- Community Update – General
Community Update – General
Posted By support on December 29, 2017
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
1. New Year Holiday Observed – Monday, January 1st as a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors.
2. New Year Holiday – Management office will be closed on Monday, January 1st. Call 1-800-400-2284 for a maintenance emergency.
3. Testing in Market St Courtyard – there will be some planter testing in the Market Street Courtyard. The soil will be removed from the North rear planter between Thursday, January 4th and Friday, January 5th. The soil will be stored in the courtyard while the testing is conducted. The testing will take place between Monday, January 8th and Tuesday, January 9th. Please avoid this area and we ask that you do not disturb the testing areas. Please be aware that water may leak into the garage as a result of this. We will be asking specific homeowners that may be affected to move their vehicles during the testing period if they wish to do so.
4. Jetting of Horizontal Pipes – (1/30, 2/1, 2/6, 2/8) please save the date to move your car on the day your parking area will be jetted. No water shut offs will be approved during these dates.
5. Wishing you a Happy New Year!