Community Update – 4/19/19
Posted By amadueno on April 19, 2019
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
1. Elevator # 3 Columbia– passed inspection and is back in Service.
2. Elevator # 4 Columbia– will have roller guides installed next week and will be out of service on 4/22 and 4/23.
3. Modernization of Elevator # 2 India– is scheduled to begin next week, April 22nd. Please contact Management in advance for any Moves and or Deliveries during the elevator modernization. We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
4. Jetting of Horizontal Pipes – (4/23, 4/25, 4/30, 5/2) please move your car on the day your parking area will be jetted by 8:30AM. No water shut offs will be approved on these dates.
5. Quarterly Fire Sprinkler and Annual Fire Alarm Testing – scheduled for Thursday, April 25th at 10am. Residents and pets should be prepared, the bell will ring for 10-15 minutes.
6. Window Cleaning – will be scheduled the week of May 6th – 10th, details have been posted. Screens must be removed May 5th.