- Manager's Messages
- Community Update – 5/10/19
Community Update – 5/10/19
Posted By amadueno on May 10, 2019
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
1. Elevator # 4 Columbia – the elevator will be out of service on Monday, May 13th, to make further adjustments.
2. Board Meeting Reminder – May 14th at 6:00PM in the 5th Floor Community Room.
3. Furniture Cleaning – the furniture in the Lobbies and the Community Room will be cleaned on Friday, May 17th. Please do not use the furniture on this day. Thank you.
4. Brick Cleaning – scheduled for May 15th & May 16th.
The Columbia entrance will be closed on 5/15 from 8am-5:30pm and the India entrance will be closed on 5/16 from 8am-5:30pm Please use the entrance not be cleaned, to allow the bricks to dry.
5. Memorial Day – May 27th, the Management office will be closed. Call 1-800-400-2284 for a maintenance emergency. As a reminder there is no work is permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors.
6. Management Office – the manager’s office is located in the Action Office at 1133 Columbia Street, Ste 106. Audrey’s phone number and email will remain the same.