- Manager's Messages
- Community Update – 6/14/19
Community Update – 6/14/19
Posted By amadueno on June 14, 2019
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Elevator Polishing # 4 – the panel polishing for the Columbia elevator will be re-scheduled.
- New Boilers – the new boilers are scheduled to arrive on Monday, June 17th and will take one week to prep prior to installation on Tuesday, June 25th. There will be an entire building water shut off on June 25th for this work.
- New Security Personnel – please welcome Evan Strickland from Allied Universal.
- G St Courtyard – we will be making some repairs to the G Street Courtyard in July. More details to follow soon.
- Recycle Bin – Please remember to break down all boxes. Plastic bags are no longer permissible in the recycle bin.