Community Update – 8/28/19
Posted By on August 28, 2019
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Elevator # 4 Columbia– the control panel replacement work will take place tomorrow, Thursday, August 29th from 7:30am-4:30pm. The elevator will be out of service during this time.
- Mailbox Area Painting– This will take place on Thursday, August 29th from 8:30am to 5:00pm. Please exercise caution around this area and be careful of the wet paint.
- Garage Power Washing – is scheduled for September 25th (North side) and September 26th (South side). Cars will need to be moved for this work. More details to follow soon.
- Window Cleaning and Building Power Washing – will be scheduled for October, please remember to remove your screens prior to this date. More detailed information to follow soon.
- Labor Day – September 2nd, the Management office will be closed. Call 1-800-400-2284 for a maintenance emergency. As a reminder there is no work is permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors.