Community Update – 8/30/19
Posted By on August 30, 2019
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Garbage Room Power Washing – is scheduled for Wednesday, September 4th from 8:30am-12:00pm. Please do not place items down trash chute during this time.
- Roof Make-Up Air Fans– the four fans on the roof will be replaced on Wednesday, September 4th from 8:30am-5:00pm. You may experience some noise from the roof areas.
- Garage Power Washing – is scheduled for September 25th (North side) and September 26th (South side). Cars will need to be moved for this work. More details to follow soon.
- Window Cleaning and Building Power Washing – will be scheduled for October, please remember to remove your screens prior to this date. More detailed information to follow soon.
- Labor Day – September 2nd, the Management office will be closed. Call 1-800-400-2284 for a maintenance emergency. As a reminder there is no work is permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors.
** Please note, if your home is leased you may want to forward this communication to your tenant. You may also provide your tenants or property managers email address to Management in order to add them on the email blast list.