- Manager's Messages
- Community Update – 10/7/19
Community Update – 10/7/19
Posted By amadueno on October 7, 2019
- Board Meeting Reminder – October 8that 6:00p.m. in the 5th Floor Community Room.
- Columbus Day, October 14th – as a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors.
- Shopping Carts – we are in need of shopping carts, carts should be returned after each use. Please do not leave shopping carts in the hallway or in the elevator.
- Recycle Bin – Please remember to break down all boxes. Plastic bags are no longer permissible in the recycle bin.
- Bulk Item or Electronic Disposal – Watermark is not set up for bulk or electronic waste disposal. Contact Management to make arrangements for disposal of certain items for a fee of $15.00 – $45.00 per item. If prior arrangements are not made you may be called to a hearing and subject to a fine in addition to the cost of disposal.
- In Unit Mandatory Fire Sprinkler Inspection – scheduled for Thursday, October 24th. Please see bulletin for more details.