Community Update – 11/22/19
Posted By amadueno on November 22, 2019
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Thanksgiving Holiday, November 28th – as a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors. Vendors may work on Friday, November 29th.
- Staff Hours for the Thanksgiving Holiday – Management office will be closed on 11/28 and 11/29. Call 1-800-400-2284 for a maintenance emergency. Amada (Janitorial) will be off on 11/28. Valentin (Building Engineer) will be off on 11/29. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
- Package Pick up – please attempt to retrieve packages as they arrive. During the holidays the room becomes extremely full and it can be difficult to maneuver around to retrieve other items. ***Please remember to flatten all boxes prior to disposal to help eliminate extra charges.
- Christmas Trees –the elevator pads will be in place over the weekend of December 14th and 15thin order to allow transport of trees. Please use elevators that are padded to transport trees. In order to help eliminate excess debris we ask that trees are bagged or wrapped when transporting them.
- Painting – in the gym will take place on Wednesday, November 27th, wet paint signs will be used. Please use caution around wet paint. If a door is propped open during this time we ask that you do not shut the door to allow paint to dry.
- Holiday Party – reminder the Annual Watermark Holiday event is Sunday, December 1st from 4pm – 8pm in the 5th Floor Community Room.