- Manager's Messages
- Community Update – 12/13/19
Community Update – 12/13/19
Posted By amadueno on December 13, 2019
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Christmas Trees –the elevator pads will be in place over the weekend of December 14th and 15thin order to allow transport of trees. Please use elevators that are padded to transport trees. In order to help eliminate excess debris we ask that trees are bagged or wrapped when transporting them.
- Package Pick Up – please attempt to retrieve packages as they arrive. During the holidays the room becomes extremely full and it can be difficult to maneuver around to retrieve other items.
- Recycle Boxes Must Be Flattened – it has come to our attention that many residents are tossing boxes in the recycle bin without flattening them. Please remember that the recycle bin will overflow and the Association will be charged $150.00 for an overflowing bin.
- 2020 Association Dues Amount Change – there has been a change in the amount assessment amount effective January 1, 2020. Please make any necessary changes if you have signed up for bank pay. If you have signed up for automatic deductions the correct amount will automatically be withdrawn, no action is necessary.