- Manager's Messages
- Community Update – 12/31/19
Community Update – 12/31/19
Posted By amadueno on December 31, 2019
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- 2020 Association Dues Amount Change – there has been a change in the amount for assessment effective January 1, 2020. Please make any necessary changes if you have signed up for bank pay. If you have signed up for automatic deductions the correct amount will automatically be withdrawn, no action is necessary.
- Christmas Tree Removal –is scheduled for Tuesday, January 7thth. Please use padded elevators to transport trees. We are seeking residents to volunteer their parking space for this to take place.
- Recycle Boxes Must Be Flattened – boxes are still being tossed in the recycle bin without flattening them. The Association has been charged $150.00 for the overflowing bin and for contamination.
- Stucco Repairs in Courtyard – repairs will be made to the stucco on the planters on the courtyard from 1/10-1/24 weather permitting, the courtyard stucco will be power washed on Friday, January 10th. Please keep your windows closed on this day.
- New Year Holiday, January 1st – as a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors.
- Staff Hours for the New Year Holiday – Management office will be closed and Amada (Janitorial) will be off. Please call 1-800-400-2284 for a maintenance emergency.