- Manager's Messages
- Community Update – 1/24/20
Community Update – 1/24/20
Posted By amadueno on January 24, 2020
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Quarterly Fire Alarm Testing – scheduled for Wednesday, January 29th 10:00am – 10:15am. Residents and pets should be prepared, the bell may ring for 1-3 minutes.
- Jetting of Horizontal Pipes – (2/18, 2/20, 2/25, 2/27) please save the date to move your car on the day your parking area will be jetted. No water shut offs will be approved on these dates.
- In Unit Fire Sprinkler Repairs – (2/24 – 2/28) we received the inspection report and some units are in need of repairs. Those units affected will be receiving individual letters. Please contact Management if you would like to know if your unit is in need of fire sprinkler repairs.
- Package Notification Form – we are using a new package tracking system. With the new system you are able to receive email or text notifications; or you may to continue to receive a phone call when your package arrives. We ask that you complete a delivery notification form if you have not done so already. You may pick one up at the Security Desk. Thank you!