- Manager's Messages
- Community Update – 3/4/20
Community Update – 3/4/20
Posted By amadueno on March 4, 2020
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- 5th Floor Doors Painting – will take place on Friday, March 6th. Please exercise caution near wet paint.
- Social Event – the next Season’s 52 event will be held on March 25th. More details to follow soon.
- Board Meeting Reminder – March 10that 6:00p.m. in the 5th Floor Community Room.
- Recycle Bin – In an effort to assist the community from receiving contamination fees, Waste Management has delivered a GREEN recycle bag for each unit. Please stop by the Security Desk to pick up your bag! You may fill the bag and empty its contents into the recycle bin. PLEASE DO NOT TOSS PLASTIC BAGS IN THE RECYCLE BIN. All shredded paper must be tied in a bag and placed in the trash bin, not the recycle bin.