- Manager's Messages
- Community Update – 11/23/20
Community Update – 11/23/20
Posted By amadueno on November 23, 2020
Dear Watermark Homeowners,
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Balcony Railing Paint – we will commence painting the balcony railings and the exterior wrought iron on Tuesday, December 1st. The painting will continue through December 16th weather permitting. We have made a note of units that would like to be excluded at this time. A painting notice and sequence map have been posted.
- Thanksgiving Holiday, November 26th – as a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors. Vendors may work on Friday, November 27th.
- Staff Hours for the Thanksgiving Holiday – Management office will be closed on 11/26 and 11/27. Call 1-800-400-2284 for a maintenance emergency. Janitorial will be off on 11/26.
- Face Masks – reminder to please wear a face mask or face covering while in the common areas.
- Important Phone Numbers – you may want to keep on hand.
- Clean and Safe Downtown Partnership – 619-234-8900
- Councilmember Chris Ward (District 3) – 619- 236-6633
- Non-Emergency Police Number – 619-531-2000
- Narcotics Division – 619-531-2468
- San Diego County Public Health Dept. 619-229-5400