Community Update – 12/22/20
Posted By on December 22, 2020
Dear Watermark Homeowners,
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Face Masks – reminder to please wear a face mask or face covering while in the common areas.
- Deliveries – please provide the Security Desk with a 24 hour notice if you have a delivery so we can pad the elevator.
- Directory Listing Form – please complete the Directory Listing form for the Directory Book if you have changes. Please respond by Thursday, December 31st. Please obtain form at the Security Desk. You can email manager “no changes” so we do not think we missed your form.
- Building Access – as a reminder please do not allow delivery people and/or vendors through the front door, they must enter through the garage. Please be careful that you are not followed in, if a stranger follow you in please notify the Security Desk at (619) 236-0152. Please inform your guests that they must not allow anyone to follow them in.
- 2021 Association Dues Amount Change – there has been a change in the amount assessment amount effective January 1, 2021. To avoid any late fees, please make any necessary changes if you have signed up for bank pay. If you have signed up for automatic deductions the correct amount will automatically be withdrawn, no action is necessary.
- Christmas and New Year Holiday – as a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors.
- Manager Vacation – Audrey will be on vacation from 12/24 – 1/03. Please contact Community Care at 1-800-400-2284 in the event of a maintenance emergency.