Community Update – 11/5/21
Posted By on November 5, 2021
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- 4th Floor Painting India – will begin on Monday, November 8th – November 12th from 8:30am- 5pm. Please exercise caution when entering and exiting your unit. The ceilings, baseboards, and unit door trim and jamb will be painted. The painters will place a notice on your door when your door trim and jamb will be painted. A plastic shield will be placed at your door when the ceiling outside of your unit is being painted.
- Balcony/Patio Inspections – We are emailing residents directly with the new date and time, please be on the lookout for the email regarding balcony inspection. If you are not home for this inspection you may grant permission to enter.
- Board Meeting Reminder – November 9th at 6:00pm in the Community Room and via Zoom.
- Veterans Day – Thursday, November 11th – As a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors.
- Manager Vacation – Audrey will be on vacation from 11/11 – 11/15. Please contact Community Care at 1-800-400-2284 in the event of a maintenance emergency.