Community Update – 2/17/22
Posted By amadueno on March 28, 2022
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Presidents’ Day, February 21st– as a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors.
- Plant Pesticide – BrightView will be spraying the plants on Tuesday, February 22nd. Please exercise caution with your pets.
- In Unit Mandatory Fire Sprinkler Inspection – scheduled for Tuesday, February 22nd and Wednesday, February 23rd from 9am-4pm. Please contact Management if you are unable to be home for this and would like to arrange for permission to enter. A staff member will accompany the inspector. Please see schedule attached or on bulletin board.
- Window Cleaning – will be scheduled the week of February 28th – March 4th. Screens must be removed February 27th. Map will be posted soon.
- Horizontal Sewer Jetting – scheduled for (3/8, 3/10, 3/15, 3/17) please remember that cars must be moved by 8:30am on the day your parking area will be jetted. No water shut offs will be approved on these dates. Map will be posted soon.
- Manager Vacation – from 2/25 – 3/1. Please contact Community Care at 1-800-400-2284 in the event of a maintenance emergency.