|Dear Residents, |
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
1. Face Masks – reminder to please wear a face mask or face covering while in the common areas.
2. Marble Floor Polishing – scheduled for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, January 19th-21st during the night. Please use caution during this time.
3. 5th Floor Bathroom Tile – will be cleaned on Wednesday, January 20th during the night. The bathrooms will be closed during this time.
4. Jetting of Horizontal Pipes – (1/19, 1/21, 1/26, 1/28) please save the date to move your car on the day your parking area will be jetted. No water shut offs will be approved on these dates.
5. In Unit Mandatory Fire Sprinkler Inspection – scheduled for Wednesday, February 3rd. Please contact Management if you are unable to be home for this and would like to arrange for permission to enter. A staff member will accompany the inspector. More details to follow in a separate email.
6. Martin Luther King Jr. Day, January 18th – as a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors. Management office will remain open this day.
Welcome to Watermark
Older Entries »