Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Thanksgiving Holiday, November 28th – as a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors. Vendors may work on Friday, November 29th.
- Staff Hours for the Thanksgiving Holiday – Management office will be closed on 11/28 and 11/29. Call 1-800-400-2284 for a maintenance emergency. Amada (Janitorial) will be off on 11/28.
- Valentin (Building Engineer) will be off on 11/29. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
- Package Pick up – please attempt to retrieve packages as they arrive. During the holidays the room becomes extremely full and it can be difficult to maneuver around to retrieve other items.
- Christmas Trees –the elevator pads will be in place over the weekend of December 14th and 15th in order to allow transport of trees. Please use elevators that are padded to transport trees. In order to help eliminate excess debris we ask that trees are bagged or wrapped when transporting them.