Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
1. Quarterly Fire Alarm Testing – scheduled for Thursday, December 29th 10:00am – 10:15am. Residents and pets should be prepared, the bell may ring for 1-3 minutes. Fire Doors will also shut and should remain closed until they are reset by technician.
2. New Year Holiday Observed – Monday, January 2nd – As a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors.
3. Plant Pesticide – BrightView will be spraying the plants on Tuesday, January 3rd. Please exercise caution with your pets.
4. Staff Hours for the New Year Holiday – Management office will be closed on 1/2. Call 1-800-400-2284 for a maintenance emergency. Building Engineer will be off 1/2; Janitorial will be off 1/1 and 1/2.
5. Lobby Entrance Brick Cleaning – is scheduled for January 4th Columbia side from 8:30am – 12:00pm; and India Side from 12:00pm-3:30p.m. Please do not use entrance that is being cleaned at the time.
6. Jetting of Garage Storm Pipe – scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday, January 4th and 5th from 8:30am – 5:00pm. More details soon. Please save the date, some vehicles will need to be moved.
7. Christmas Tree Removal –is scheduled for Thursday, January 5th. Please use padded elevators to transport trees on Wednesday, January 4th; wrap your tree in a trash bag to help eliminate debris. You may ask for a large trash bag at the Security Desk. Please do not bring down your tree until we have a drop off location.
Welcome to Watermark
Older Entries »