Community Update – 7/25/16
Posted By kdub on July 25, 2016
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Manager Vacation – Audrey will be on vacation from 8/2 – 8/12. If you experience an after-hours maintenance emergency please call Community Care 1-800-400-2284 for assistance. For other assistance during my absence please contact Erika Smith, Regional Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stairwell Doors – the stairwell doors facing the interior of the building will be painted on Tuesday, July 26th. Please use caution around the wet paint.
- Marble Floor Polishing – scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday, July 26th and 27th during the night. The marble area will be closed.
- 5th Floor Bathroom Tile – will be cleaned on Wednesday, July 27th during the night. The bathrooms will be closed during this time.
- Community Room – the stone tables will be cleaned on Wednesday, July 27th during the night. The tables will need to dry.
- Quarterly Fire Alarm Testing – scheduled for Thursday, July 28th 10:00am – 10:15am. Residents and pets should be prepared, the bell will ring for 10-15 minutes.
** Please note, if your home is leased you may want to forward this communication to your tenant. You may also provide your tenants or property managers email address to Management in order to add them on the email blast list.