Community Update – 7/26/17
Posted By amadueno on July 26, 2017
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
1. Assessment Statements – there has been a slight delay with statements this month. If you have not received your statement by July 31, 2017 and need your account information to make a payment, please call Community Care at 1-800-400-2284.
2. Marble Floor Polishing – scheduled for Wednesday, July 26th during the night. Please use caution during this time.
3. Mandatory Fire Inspection – scheduled Thursday, July 27th. Please contact Management if you are unable to be home for this and you would like to arrange for permission to enter.
4. 5th Floor Bathroom Tile – will be cleaned on Thursday, July 27th during the night. The bathrooms will be closed during this time.
5. Community Room – the stone tables will be cleaned on Thursday, July 27th during the night. The tables will need to dry, please do not use the tables for 24 hours.