Community Update – General
Posted By support on November 21, 2017
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Elevator Refinish – we are refinishing the brass in the elevators November 20th – 27th.
- Thanksgiving Holiday, November 23rd – as a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors. Vendors may work on Friday, November 24th.
- Staff Hours for the Thanksgiving Holiday – Management office will be closed on 11/23 and 11/24. Call 1-800-400-2284 for a maintenance emergency. Amada (Janitorial) will be off on 11/23.
- Exterior Repairs – will begin on November 27th.
- Planter Testing – in the Market Street Courtyard rear planter will begin on December 7th.
- Directory Listing Form – please complete the form for the Directory Book if you have changes. The books will be completed in January. Please respond by Friday, December 15th. You may pick up a form at the Security Desk.