Community Update – General
Posted By support on November 22, 2017
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Exterior Repairs – will begin on November 27th. Please be aware you may experience some noise during these repairs. You many notice some red marks on the building, these were placed there to indicate some stucco repairs.
- Elevator Refinish – due to some repairs the elevator refinishing has been delayed. Work will continue on November 27th.
- Thanksgiving Holiday, November 23rd – as a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors. Vendors may work on Friday, November 24th.
- Staff Hours for the Thanksgiving Holiday – Management office will be closed on 11/23 and 11/24. Call 1-800-400-2284 for a maintenance emergency. Amada (Janitorial) will be off on 11/23.
- Planter Testing – in the Market Street Courtyard rear planter will begin on December 7th.