- Manager's Messages
- Community Update – General
Community Update – General
Posted By support on December 8, 2017
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Exterior Repairs – Repairs are underway. Please be aware you may experience some noise during these repairs. You may notice some red marks on the building, these were placed there to indicate some stucco repairs.
- Planter Testing – The Market Street Courtyard rear planter testing has been postponed until after the holidays.
- Shopping Carts – Please be considerate of your neighbors and return the carts to the garage immediately after use. This is especially important during the busy holiday season.
- Christmas Trees – The elevator pads will be in place over the weekend of December 9th and 10th in order to allow transport of trees. Please use elevators that are padded to transport trees. In order to help eliminate excess debris we ask that trees are bagged or wrapped when transporting them.