- Manager's Messages
- Community Update – General
Community Update – General
Posted By support on January 12, 2018
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Exterior Building Repairs – phase 1 has been completed. New soil and landscaping will be put in soon. Phase 2 (Market Street) has started and will take 2-3 weeks to complete.
- Jetting of Horizontal Pipes – (1/30, 2/1, 2/6, 2/8) please save the date to move your car on the day your parking area will be jetted. No water shut offs will be approved during these dates.
- Shopping Carts – Please be considerate of your neighbors and return the carts to the garage immediately after use.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, January 15th – as a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors. Management office will remain open this day.