Community Update – 4/12/19
Posted By on April 15, 2019
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
1. Elevator # 3 Columbia– is scheduled for state inspection on Thursday, April 18th. We will send an email once the elevator is back in service.
2. Modernization of Elevator # 2 India– is scheduled to begin on Friday, April 19th. Please contact Management in advance for any Moves and or Deliveries during the elevator modernization. We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
3. Jetting of Horizontal Pipes – (4/23, 4/25, 4/30, 5/2) please move your car on the day your parking area will be jetted by 8:30AM. No water shut offs will be approved on these dates.
4. Quarterly Fire Sprinkler and Annual Fire Alarm Testing – scheduled for Thursday, April 25th at 10am. Residents and pets should be prepared, the bell will ring for 10-15 minutes.
5. Window Cleaning – will be scheduled the week of May 6th – 10th, more details to follow soon.
6. Electronic Disposal – Watermark is not set up for electronic waste disposal. Any electronic items or corded items will need to be disposed at an off-site E Waste facility. You may check the City website for locations : https://www.sandiego.gov/environmental-services/recycling/events/reselectronics