- Manager's Messages
- Community Update – 11/6/20
Community Update – 11/6/20
Posted By amadueno on November 6, 2020
Dear Watermark Homeowners,
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Gutter Maintenance – there is some necessary hidden gutter maintenance that will take place around the perimeter of the building over the next two weeks. This work will require a boom lift outside, you may experience some noise during the day. This work will take place Monday, November 9th – Friday, November 20th from 8:30am – 5:00pm weather permitting.
- Board Meeting Reminder – November 10th at 6:00pm via ZOOM.
- Veterans Day – Wednesday, November 11th – As a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors.
- Trash Chute Maintenance – scheduled for Friday, November 13th from 8:30am to 4:00pm. Please do not use the trash chutes during this time. Please take trash down to trash room. As a reminder, all cardboard boxes must be flattened.
- Face Masks – reminder to please wear a face mask or face covering while in the common areas.