- Manager's Messages
- Community Update – 11/24/21
Community Update – 11/24/21
Posted By amadueno on November 24, 2021
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- 1st Floor Painting India – will begin on Monday, November 29th – December 3rd from 8:30am- 5pm. Please exercise caution when entering and exiting your unit. The ceilings, baseboards, and unit door trim and jamb will be painted. The painters will place a notice on your door when your door trim and jamb will be painted. A plastic shield will be placed at your door when the ceiling outside of your unit is being painted. If you see blue tape on baseboards or wallpaper, please do not remove them.
- Thanksgiving Holiday – November 25th – As a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors. Vendors may work on Friday, November 26th.
- Staff Hours for the Thanksgiving Holiday – Management office will be closed on 11/25 and 11/26. Call 1-800-400-2284 for a maintenance emergency. Building Engineer will be off 11/25 and 11/26 and Janitorial will be off on 11/25.
- Entire Building Water Shut Off – scheduled for Wednesday, December 8th from 8:30am – 5:00pm. More details soon.