Community Update – 12/30/21
Posted By on December 30, 2021
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- 2022 Association Dues Amount Change – there has been a change in the assessment amount effective January 1, 2022. Please make any necessary changes if you have signed up for bank pay. If you signed up for automatic deductions the correct amount will automatically be withdrawn, no action is necessary.
- Christmas Tree Removal –is scheduled for Thursday, January 6th. Please use padded elevators to transport trees on Wednesday, January 5th. We are seeking residents to volunteer their parking space for this to take place. Please do not bring down your tree until we have secured a drop off location. Thank you.
- Palm Tree Pruning – will take place on Monday, January 3rd.
- New Year Holiday Observed – Friday, December 31st– As a reminder there is no work permitted on the holiday, please notify your contractors.
- Staff Hours for the New Year Holiday – Management office will be closed on 12/31. Call 1-800-400-2284 for a maintenance emergency. Building Engineer will be off 12/31 and Janitorial will be off on 12/31 and 01/01.