- Manager's Messages
- Community Update – 2/4/22
Community Update – 2/4/22
Posted By amadueno on February 4, 2022
Just a brief update on things happening here at Watermark
- Marble Floor Polishing – scheduled for Friday, February 4th during the night on the Columbia side. Please use caution during this time.
- Entire Building Water Shut Off – we have some main line plumbing repairs that were not completed. Thursday, February 10th from 9am – 1pm. We will contact residents directly for any cars that need to be moved.
- In Unit Mandatory Fire Sprinkler Inspection – scheduled for Tuesday, February 22nd from 9am-4pm. Please contact Management if you are unable to be home for this and would like to arrange for permission to enter. A staff member will accompany the inspector. More details to follow in a separate email.
- Trash and Recycle – On Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays please hold your trash and recycle materials until 10:00am. Dumpsters are usually returned from the street at that time.