Community Update; June 30, 2023
Posted By szgrzemski on June 30, 2023
Dear Watermark Community,
Happy Summer! I hope you are enjoying the longer days and the bluer skies. Below are a few items of note for the week ahead.
- Today is the last day to sign up for the July 4th BBQ. Please plan on joining between 4:00-7:00pm on Tuesday afternoon.
- As this is a Federal Holiday, no work will be permitted in the building.
- For those of you on the India side, one of the elevators is out of order. We are working to get it back up and running as quickly as possible. We fully grasp the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we work to address this issue.
Please take note of the following dates:
- July 11th, 6:00pm: The next Board Meeting will be held in the Community Room, with an option to participate via Zoom.
- July 18th, 10:00am: Scheduled HOA Maintenance walk. If you are interested in joining please inform me.
I appreciate everyone’s warm welcome as I step into my new role as the General Manager. I am available to you. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.
Shannon Zgrzemski, CMCA