Community Update; July 21, 2023
Posted By szgrzemski on July 21, 2023
Dear Watermark Community,
Hopefully you enjoyed the cool morning we just had and are well prepared for the warmth of Summer to settle back in. Just a reminder that ComicCon will be in effect through the weekend, so plan accordingly.
Below are your weekly updates:
- Earlier today you should have received an email about the SDG&E planned power outage from July 31 at 10:00p-August 1 at 4:00am. In addition to the information provided in the email we sent and the links provided we want to highlight that the elevators will be out of order during the outage.
- In the name of preparation, if there is an emergency in the building and you know you will not be able to navigate the stairs and/or you have any special need or request, please let Security know before the outage, so we can report such to any Emergency Services.
- Also, please be thinking about devices that you will need a battery back up for or which you’ll need to have fully charged prior to the outage; cell phones, medical devices, flashlights, etc.
- In the coming weeks I will be doing a thorough review of the parking garage to make certain that we have compliance with the storage of items. Please note that no items may be left on the garage floor, oil pans excluded, and must be stored on the provided hooks. If you have any items on the ground, I will be sending notices requesting they be removed. If you have any questions or concerns, I encourage you to contact me.
- August 8th at 6:00pm is the next Board Meeting.
Please reach out with any questions or just to grab a cup of coffee and chat.
Have a lovely week,
Shannon Zgrzemski, CMCA
Watermark General Manager