Community Update; August 11, 2023
Posted By szgrzemski on August 11, 2023
Dear Watermark Community,
Hello everyone & Happy Friday! I hope you have a lovely weekend planned for yourself & are using the next month to soak in the last bit of summer.
Below are your weekly updates:
- This TUESDAY, August 15th @ 8:30am is the full building water shut-off. Please coordinate with any vendors who will be on-site, any tenants of your unit, and let us know if you need any assistance.
- Your Board of Directors met on August 8th and here are some highlights of that meeting:
- OPOS is moving along behind the scenes. The HOA is waiting for an analysis report from the engineers to advise what the roofing structure can withstand. From there we await drawings & permits and can then shop for proposals for the anchor installation. We will continue to keep you updated.
- The window washing is pending a signed contract for the anchor installation. So, as you can see, these two items are linked together. The HOA will make certain that all compliance procedures are followed.
- The HOA received a final version of a Plumbing Report compiled by Cornerstone. It provides proactive recommendations for addressing the leaks and blockages that occur in the building. The Board has already begin a camera inspection of the stacks and will have more to report about that at a later date and are putting together information to provide to owners to encourage regular maintenance of high priority issues. This report is available for you view on the Resident Portal in the Reports folder.
- The approved meeting minutes from July are posted on the portal for your review.
- As many of you know, I am working with the City of San Diego to address the landscaping issues alongside the building at the trolley station and on Market St. If you see anything you’d like the City to address; landscaping or otherwise, please report it through Get It Done this includes graffiti, lifted sidewalks, city trees in need of trimming, etc. Anything that requires clean up can be submitted to Clean & Safe
Thank you & please reach out with any topics of discussion,
Shannon Zgrzemski, CMCA
Watermark General Manager